User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Am I the only"not winner"

@Slotdude, we post the good and the bad. All it takes is one good hit on a trip to get you back in the game and then you just hope the luck continues! We also feel limiting visits to the locals and instead going to AC for a few days is much better, because even with a losing trip, the comps of rooms and food take away some of the sting of losing.
    Our only trip to Vegas was a losing one but we had plenty of great hits, tons of fun, and can't wait to go back. It isn't just coming home ahead that makes the trip fun!

Deffinately not always a winner. Many trips to. Vegas with $5k loss before. Started playing smarter now So losses usually not as bad if trip goes soith

Thanks for the input. Makes sense. Good luck on your trip
    I am following/rooting you guys on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Someone is obviously not been reading my trip reports from the last 3 years as at the end of the majority of them I say I had a great time but lost that trip.
    Oh, we read them, but I so enjoy your stories and writing style so much that I totally bypass the whole "losing" thing. Besides; your videos ROCK - either winning or losing.

I lose 3/4 of my trips. I have a nasty habit of putting my wins into play trying to hit grand slams because it's "free money"
    I had one winning Vegas trip this year and only because my friend flight out was a day early and I gave him my winnings to take home lol. @dvandentop will tell you: I have zero control!
    I feel like most trips I am up early but never float the win

Quote Originally Posted by touche22 View Post
    I lose 3/4 of my trips. I have a nasty habit of putting my wins into play trying to hit grand slams because it's "free money"
    I had one winning Vegas trip this year and only because my friend flight out was a day early and I gave him my winnings to take home lol. @dvandentop will tell you: I have zero control!
    I feel like most trips I am up early but never float the win
    Yes zero control unless I am around to talk logic into ya hahah