User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: chello...

chello...

Heidi Ho!! I am Mary. i have been a "troller" on sf for awhile and noticed all my favorite people were not showing up. I found this site via dvandentop..a hilarious fello. Not sure what the hell happened over at SF..but kinda knew there was some kind of "dust up"! All i do know is CPT trip reports are awrsome, dvandentop (great)..evoni trip reports (amazing). Golden greeke loves himself crown royal, Ang and rob are so ca (like me)..and we need those scottish folks on this website cuz their trip reports are like no other!! Anyway I am glad I found of yous!! Meddy

Hello there @meddy and Welcome to jokers forum!!! You'll find all sorts of FRIENDLY and familiar faces here.

Ang

A big welcome coming to you from North Carolina, meddy! I am so glad you found us. You will love it here. We have a very special group here. I look forward to your posts!

Thank Zeus for the warm welcome! I am glad to find all of you here! No more trollin neccessary now I am here! Never been to Nc betcha it is beautiful!!

Welcome meddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

:welcome: Glad you are here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you found us enjoy and post often

Welcome to the forum!! Glad you found us.