User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New slot preview

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    Buffaloooooo!
    Awww, the Buffaloes are so cute. I'll have to be on the watch for them to add to my collection.

@Evoni my aria mailer for my nice fall offer came and had SOA as well must be coming out soon! cant wait to get a handy on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    @Evoni my aria mailer for my nice fall offer came and had SOA as well must be coming out soon! cant wait to get a handy on it.
    Oops, not sure why I said Bellagio as it was the Aria Fall mailer that had SOA in it. Of course according to M-Life Fall starts August 1st and ends October 31st!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Oops, not sure why I said Bellagio as it was the Aria Fall mailer that had SOA in it. Of course according to M-Life Fall starts August 1st and ends October 31st!
    you can damn well betya i am gonna take up this mailer offer $400 rc $125 fp and sky suites and 2 free showtickets to whatever. wooohoo hopefully can use during my usual barret jackson car auction weekend usually 3rd weekend sept i think. really want to go when carbone is open to use that RC to it's fullest extent.