User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New slot preview

Awesome, can't wait for BBT...wonder what a Triple Penny will pay haha

I like the Wheel BBT not the dollar version. Saw the previews for that and it just looks so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    To clarify, these games are not on the floor yet. I was invited to a preview of games at GVR today. But, speaking with the reps, the games are coming soon.
    ahh i was gonna say WTF damn that is alot of new games all at once. i had seen the shitty konami contra on some slots floors already

that new buffalot looks bad ass. did they have britney as well LOL

Neo Contra Bonus Round

@dvandentop. No, there was no Britney, bitch.

Neo Contra Bonus Round

@dvandentop. No, there was no Britney, bitch.
    That buffalo like 10ft tall isn't it? Did you ask the aristocrat guy while the wicked winnings for were so fucking tight at Bellagio last night lol

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    That buffalo like 10ft tall isn't it? Did you ask the aristocrat guy while the wicked winnings for were so fucking tight at Bellagio last night lol
    Yes, it's a beast.

I will ask tomorrow why she was such a cunt.

Yes, it's a beast.

I will ask tomorrow why she was such a cunt.
    They having another preview day tomorrow? What was the feel of that big ass Buffalo machine was a pretty cool game or just an entertaiment type game I only like to play ones where there is mega potential for big wins. 500k progressive damn nice

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    They having another preview day tomorrow? What was the feel of that big ass Buffalo machine was a pretty cool game or just an entertaiment type game I only like to play ones where there is mega potential for big wins. 500k progressive damn nice
    Today's preview was for their top tier members. Tomorrow is for all others. Probably be a shit show tomorrow. I might as well take 20 more stuffed buffalo.

Blog Entries
    Today's preview was for their top tier members. Tomorrow is for all others. Probably be a shit show tomorrow. I might as well take 20 more stuffed buffalo.
    Stuffed buffalo, now I'm gettin' hungry
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend