User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Remembering Past HandPays

My largest was on keno many years ago. 30 cent bet got 7 out of 7 numbers won $3500. It was the first time I had played keno. Haven't won a thing on the game since boy was that exciting. I thought what an easy game everyone should play it. HHH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a fun thread I have had about 6 or 7 throughout the years, but never one in Vegas.

My first was playing the old powerball. $1 denom two coin bet. I got a red seven with two 3x multipliers for $1350.

I've had two on ruby slippers thanks to Glinda. One I was getting $2 ($14xx) thanks to a 5x multiplier and one I was betting max ($12xx)

My biggest win was on China mystery a few years ago. I was playing at 90 cents and had several winning spins in a row and decided to up my bet for a few spins down to my initial $20 investment. My very first max bet I hit 8 free spins. 7 losing spins and I was feeling sad it didn't pan out but on my 8th spin I got a full screen of the red flag symbol. I was so excited when I read the screen and it said "game pays 600000. In my head it was $600 and I was thrilled. When the credits started counting past $6O0 and I realized it was $6000 I freaked out. I had a crowd. People were rubbing my shoulders for luck (eww! Stay back!) and I just couldn't believe what I won. I called Jeremy and told him to meet me because I needed money and his jaw dropped to the floor when he saw the handpay screen!

Also had a $2975 handpay playing the 3-reel LOTR on a 1.75 bet. frodo spins, got the pay it again feature for a $300 win (multipliers basically everywhere) and that paid it again 5x. That bonus Retriggered and when all was said and done had almost 3k.

Had one on wizard of oz, five cent denom but don't remember the bet. I think I won around $16xx

The most recent was playing the new life of luxury last month. 1.20 bet, got the diamond and had a 50/50 chance to pick correctly and did! That was $1240.

I've only had one and it was $1700 on the most stingy $1 Monte Carlo ever invented!!

Been chasing another one ever since.

NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    Been chasing another one ever since.

I remember when you hit that. Beauty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Well @clemi you topped that one last night. hhh awesome
    @foamy my largest JP was the ~$5000 hit on Sun and Moon at Harrahs NKC... Love those machines

I have only had 4 over my entire gambling life of 20 plus years. My first came in Vegas at Paris. It was my second trip to Vegas and I had just discovered 5 cent monopoly boy did MGM cleaned me out. Went to get cash from atm stuck $20 in the Terminator and on first spin for $1201.....haha. I won't forget it because it saved my tail. I only had $200 for the balance of a 4 day trip. They have been few and far between since then. But I am always happy to see one when it wants to surprise me. My largest was Tarzan 3 or 4 years back at $2600.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    @foamy my largest JP was the ~$5000 hit on Sun and Moon at Harrahs NKC... Love those machines
    Oh yeah I forgot about that one.

I have had just two. I think that it is time for another!!!!!

This was a $1.00 bet (25 lines x 4):

Suze wins.jpg

This was a 15 cent bet (3 lines x 5):

Suze Wins Again.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    I have had just two. I think that it is time for another!!!!!

This was a $1.00 bet (25 lines x 4):

Suze wins.jpg

This was a 15 cent bet (3 lines x 5):

Suze Wins Again.jpg
    Good lord, a 15 cent bet... for a $2,290.00 payout. That's more than 15,000 times your bet. That's so far in the stratosphere I have to ask -- what the heck happened? Retriggered? Got very lucky with the symbol placement? All of the above?
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker