User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Remembering Past HandPays

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    Good lord, a 15 cent bet... for a $2,290.00 payout. That's more than 15,000 times your bet. That's so far in the stratosphere I have to ask -- what the heck happened? Retriggered? Got very lucky with the symbol placement? All of the above?
    @noleman Pure luck. I was only playing 3 lines. I got the bonus straight across. This only gave me 5 spins. This machine plays all the lines x your multiplier. It was like I was playing $5.00 a line for all 100 lines although I was only playing 15 cents. Here is the miracle hit. I have to say that I was stunned when it happened.

IMG_1472.jpg

Just came across another old one looking for a document on my computer. This was hit at the Revel. I love the Ravens.

NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

This is so pretty to look at even after four years. That was an awesome night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like yesterday $5583 wohoooooo

Good old eagle bucks

I have 67 recorded handpays on my youtube channel which I am in the process of counting up on my facebook page. (shameless plug)

https://www.facebook.com/slotmanjack/

I probably easily have over 300 since back in the day almost all the video slot machines here were 9 line 25 cent machines with max bet of 45 credits.
    Hitting jackpots were very easy especially if you had a $500-$1000 bankroll for the day. Hitting a 45 credit spin bonus was almost guaranteed to be $500 min if not a handpay on the following machines Cleopatra, Winning bid, Instant Winner, Jungle something, King Pin, and many more! Sad to think 10X bonuses rarely happened back than.

Hell hitting 3-5 handpays was relatively common back than.

My first handpay was in Oct. 2009 at the Luxor. I was playing "Devil's Diamonds" I won $2000, after a couple spins on min bet I decided to max bet then I hit the jackpot.

My second handpay was in Dec. 2015 at the Edgewater in Laughlin. I was playing "88 fortunes" and was awarded the progressive feature. I picked the major and won $1226 on an .88c bet.

Hopefully I will hit my third handpay in Reno next week.

And, then there's the unexpected Jackpot. A handful of times gambling, I did not realize that the machine I was using wasn't a penny machine -- most of the time when all of my credits are gone. Here, I made a $62.50 spin thinking it was $2.50 and it paid off very well.

NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

This is likely the one I remember most because I had just arrived in AC and this was literally the first machine I played.
    December 2014