User Tag List

Thread: Can't upload pix via album

Can't upload pix via album

I like to post pix by using the albums. It has apparently lost the function to upload. It's either not there, or the location has changed and I can't find it. Any help?
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

If you click on the Forum Button ----> Community ---> Albums it should take you there. I've never used the function, so not sure if it moved or not.

@CPT - re the attached pic. Top part is what it should look like, bottom is what it is. No upload.

Posted from phone
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    @CPT - re the attached pic. Top part is what it should look like, bottom is what it is. No upload.

Posted from phone
    The one thing I found in the settings is there was a 60 image limit. I disabled that to 0, see if you have upload now? In my album I have your top, but that could be as I'm administrator. Let me know!

Will try when I get to a computer.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

It's ba-ack!