User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for all you Vegas VIPs about when offers come in

Question for all you Vegas VIPs about when offers come in

We went to the Vegas M&G in April, our first time there, and have recently been getting the Venetian slot tourney and free room offers valid through Sept.
    Typically, How far in advance are offers sent? We are looking to potentially go for our anniversary in November and then head to Coshatta afterwards prior to flying home but haven't received any offers for that timeframe yet.
    Will the grazie account online let us see offers for Nov? (Have to find the players card first to be able to log in!)
    Also, current offers are for three nights, if we wanted to do more, would they be discounted, or would we be charged the rack rate?
    Just looking for any insight since I'm a Vegas newbie.
    Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You will get quite a few offers about 2 to 4 months ahead of time if it is just the one for VP I can't comment but the m life usually has a fall summer spring winter offers that, come way ahead of time

Yes if you go and want to stay more nights and they offer they will usually give you discounted rate and most likely take it off the bill at the end if you talk to a host

Kathy, the Grazie website is pretty much worthless. If you have been getting slot tournament offers, I expect you will soon see monthly offers which usually consist of 3 nights & some FP and possible FB or some other perk that are good for about a four to six week period. I think my current offers only run out to August, and that seems to be pretty much the norm. Have you gotten anything from a Host type or are your offers all from Marketing (aka Tyler Bain)?

Blog Entries
    Once you're in the Grazie offers, I think you'll continue to get offers till you use one. I think by August you'll get a usable offer for your trip. You will get a discount for adding nights and resort fees should be waived. Let me know if this isn't that case. -Trey
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

November is a slow month for Vegas so you will have some offers for it but they might not show up until around the end of September.

The offers will show up first in your online grazie account but they seldom have the details of the offer included so you have to call the number on the offer for those.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Thanks everyone! We foolishly enjoyed the pool and the room during our short stay instead of "showing our play." We still earned a bunch of credit toward our account and a bunch of free play our account when we checked out so we were kicking ourselves for not gambling more and getting gold during our trip, oh well! @dvandentop, we only played at VP, if we stay anywhere else, we'll put play in at mlife so we can have a back up. You and Amy should plan a trip that weekend!!!!
    @ nhchris. HHH! How true, the site is not very helpful! All we have are the Tyler offers through Sept which is not the timing we need. (BTW. This means we're pretty much a lock for Coushatta, yay!) @treyster, thanks for the insight, I will definitely let you know what we get and if fees are waived. Fingers crossed that offers run through Nov! @Evoni, I'm such a planner, waiting until Sept may kill me! Glad to hear November is slow.!
    Our current options are Vegas prior to Coushata or Cabo San Lucas after Coushatta. We love both places so it's hard to decide without knowing V/P offers.

Slot wins @

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Thanks everyone! We foolishly enjoyed the pool and the room during our short stay instead of "showing our play." We still earned a bunch of credit toward our account and a bunch of free play our account when we checked out so we were kicking ourselves for not gambling more and getting gold during our trip, oh well! @dvandentop, we only played at VP, if we stay anywhere else, we'll put play in at mlife so we can have a back up. You and Amy should plan a trip that weekend!!!!
    @ nhchris. HHH! How true, the site is not very helpful! All we have are the Tyler offers through Sept which is not the timing we need. (BTW. This means we're pretty much a lock for Coushatta, yay!) @treyster, thanks for the insight, I will definitely let you know what we get and if fees are waived. Fingers crossed that offers run through Nov! @Evoni, I'm such a planner, waiting until Sept may kill me! Glad to hear November is slow.!
    Our current options are Vegas prior to Coushata or Cabo San Lucas after Coushatta. We love both places so it's hard to decide without knowing V/P offers.

will put a bug in her ear what weeekend u guys possibly thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    will put a bug in her ear what weeekend u guys possibly thinking?
    We were looking at nov 5- 10, Thursday night - Tuesday early am.

Slot wins @

i am sure i can talk amy into a september trip to use my good aria offer and by november hopefully i could con her into going then too hahah will get jen and ting to sell her on it this weekend as well

Blog Entries

We'll probably be checking out of Palazzo Nov 3, near miss!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend