User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sons of anarchy slot

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I tried it at my local two days after it was installed. Beyond horrible
    Ditto! Same with us at Foxwoods a few weeks back, they sat empty on a Saturday night. Lame game.

I will try it and hope for the best, but from what I'm hearing, expect the worst.

I have not played it yet so all I can go by is the YouTube videos I watched. Trying to get SOA to be the new and improved WD is unfair to WD. Just because they are both Aristos does not mean anything. Each game should be evaluated on its own merits as there are probably advantages to SOA such as a 60c min bet vs the 75c min bet of WD. You can bet I will have an informed opinion once I get to try it for myself in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Did they change out those walking dead by mlife desk to all soa?
    They are over by the Mlife desk.. About 3 rows back.. I don't remember seeing the walking dead.. But I also didn't look for them.. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    I have not played it yet so all I can go by is the YouTube videos I watched. Trying to get SOA to be the new and improved WD is unfair to WD. Just because they are both Aristos does not mean anything. Each game should be evaluated on its own merits as there are probably advantages to SOA such as a 60c min bet vs the 75c min bet of WD. You can bet I will have an informed opinion once I get to try it for myself in the next few days.

Well I can confirm the game sucks ass big time. I cycled $40 thru it 60c at a time. I received no bonus & no pays higher than $1.12 a couple of times.
    JOKERS BEWARE & stick with Walking Dead!!!

Well I can confirm the game sucks ass big time. I cycled $40 thru it 60c at a time. I received no bonus & no pays higher than $1.12 a couple of times.

I still have to try it when I go to Vegas, but I won't put much into it and hope for the best. I will report my outcome.

ah shit real dissappointing to hear no one having any luck on it for the most part. will beware i guess

Game should be retitled as SOB instead of SOA !!!

Haha! How about DOA!

Sob is what I call my banker I told him it stands for sweet old banker