User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry to Be So Serious....

Sorry to Be So Serious....

I know I just registered over here a few days ago & wanted you all to know that if I'm not posting much for a while, it's not because I'm not interested in staying close with my old friends and making new friendships with all the people here I'd like to develop new friendships with......it's just been a tough 1/2 a week for me.

A dear friend of mine just lost her daughter on Wed. This friend and I are very close and her daughter was only 30 yrs old. She was about to be married in just 70 days, her bridal shower was to be just a few weeks from now. She has a 10 yr old daughter. As deeply as it hurts to have lost her, the circumstances of her death are the most heartbreaking. She and her fiance were arguing and she threatened to take her life. She had a gun and it went off. She died instantly and even trying to tell ourselves that it was a terrible accident instead of an intentional act on her part has not eased the pain we are feeling. Her fiance is beside himself with guilt and grief and it happened at the business that he owns.

I'm so sorry if this is inappropriate and ask Ken to take it down if it is, somehow typing the words has helped me. My heart aches so much for my friend and her family right now. As cliche as it sounds, please tell the people in your life how much you care about them every day. Watch for the warning signs of depression and do what you can to get them the help they need. This has changed me forever & I've made a promise to myself that her memory will only make me a better person. Thanks for letting me vent.

Ida

No apologizes necessary. I can't imagine how awful it is for the husband to be and the families. My thoughts and prays go out to your friend and the family. Big hug goes out to you...stay strong.

That is terrible Ida so sad for the family and I don't even know what to tell you they always say there's some good in something but sometimes it's hard to find

How terribly sad, so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and her family. Thank you for sharing.

Yes, this is terribly sad. Sending prayers for the family

So sorry. Thinking of you, your friend and her family during this difficult time. (Hugs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ida, how awful I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's daughter - thoughts and prayers going your way.

Ida I am so sorry to hear of such a sad situation in your life. Sometimes things happen in life that make absolutely no sense. We are all here for you in your time of grieving for your dear friend in the loss of her daughter. I am glad it makes you feel better sharing this with all of your many friends over here.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Ida I am so sorry to hear of such a sad situation in your life. Sometimes things happen in life that make absolutely no sense. We are all here for you in your time of grieving for your dear friend in the loss of her daughter. I am glad it makes you feel better sharing this with all of your many friends over here.
    Agree with my DH. It is a good reminder that you give us and your friend will need your support and your kindness in the times ahead.

Oh Sweetie, this is so heartbreaking. I am sorry that your friend is going through this. I cannot imagine how devastating it is for the family, and especially her young daughter. I know that you are very loving and caring person and will be there for your friend. And you being there is exactly what she needs. Prayers being sent to the family and a big hug is being sent to you.