User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sorry to Be So Serious....

Blog Entries
    Ida, so sorry you and your friend are going through this. Such an awful tragedy. My condolences during this time of grief.

I am so sorry to hear this. It's difficult to make sense of something so senseless. You are a good friend, and your friend will need you in the coming months-when the services are done and everyone has "gone back to their lives". That's when it will really hit. Best of luck to you, your friend, and her family.

Blog Entries
    So sorry to hear this. You are right in that the worst is yet to come for the mother. Have gone through this with my sister and her daughter. Keep giving support. She will need it for along time. Always wondering "what if I'd.......?" Same for the fiance. Her daughter will need lots of special love. Tragedy.

Ida, words cannot even begin to express the sadness I feel for you, and all those involved. You will remain in my thoughts. Hugs.

I'm so sorry and saddened to hear about this tragedy. My condolences to you, her family and friends.

Ida - How is your friend and the family doing? I can't imagine dealing with such a tragedy, hugs to you all.

Ang

Awww this is so very sad, sorry to hear what you and your friend are going through. It is wonderful that she has a friend like you to help her through these really tough times.

Ida, I'm so sorry to hear this. Very sad situation prayers to you and your friend. A heart felt hug to you honey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wish I had words that could make things better. I am so sorry, Ida. Her poor family. Especially the 10 year old. Last fall I went to the service for my friend's 13 year old son that had taken his own life. The minister said something that will always stick with me...Do not let a final act if desperation define a life.
    God bless you and all of the many others that are hurting.

Ida, I am sorry for your friends loss. It is difficult enough to loss a loved one, but when the circumstances, involve self infliction, it is devastating. I have lost a brother, 2 cousins, and an uncle, so I know first hand. Just be with them, love and reassure them, and they will come through.