Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
@CPT Good luck getting anywhere near that sucker. The only time I've seen an empty seat was 4 am and even then it was only one. People always waiting in the wings to play. I'd rather crash the bar right behind it and watch the madness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You have to walk around the titan machine and see how much people got in their machine left, how it is paying for them, and wait hoping they will get up and not put more money in. Sometimes though on busy days, people keep feeding in money over and over even if nothing is happening, but you never know when someone will get up. If I am waiting and someone feeds more money in, I walk around the bank again and find another station to stand behind and wait. This is how I always find a seat, especially on busy days, which is most of the time at my locals, especially Pechanga. Lately at pechanga though, I have been picking on station 1, 5, and 6 observing the most and if I have to get on another station at the time and then someone gets up from one of my favorites, I get off and get right on unless someone beats me to it.

Go on a losing station that has lost for whoever that was playing before you. If someone won and just got up (that is what I usually do after I win), don't sit down on it and wait for another station. Let others play it and waste their money. =)