User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For your viewing pleasure

For your viewing pleasure

Since every one else has shared pictures of their cats... And I still have yet to. I'll show you one of my fur baby. His name is Kai.

Attachment 2198

And one of my boyfriend's fur baby. His name is Justin. He likes boxes. One of these days I'll get a good face shot of him.

Attachment 2199

They were kinda forced to live together when my mom passed. They don't quite get along. So this picture was a rarity.

Attachment 2200

Oh how cute are they!!!!! Kai's color is beautiful and Justin looks like he is that really pretty silky black that some cats are. Thanks for sharing your babes....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    Oh how cute are they!!!!! Kai's color is beautiful and Justin looks like he is that really pretty silky black that some cats are. Thanks for sharing your babes....
    They both are very adorable. They'd be better if they could just get along and cuddle with each other!

Cute Cats! Thanks for sharing. Mine have been very demanding since I returned home.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Awe, they are both gorgeous fluff puffs! Welcome to the Joker family gorgeous purropatamus!

Amber

Cute cats. My cat has completely ignored us since we came home from Tahoe. She always greets us at the door and purrs when ever we come home from a short trip, so I'm thinking she is really pissed at us for leaving her that long.

Attachment 2449

This was one of my kitties. I had her and her sister for 18years. This one was NayNay (Natalie) and I had to put her down a year and a half ago. Her sister Nikki, I don't have a picture of passed 4 years ago. I miss them even though I have my dog Lucy.