User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For your viewing pleasure

Rob, in the picture inside the box your boyfriend's cat looks like a ferret. Its too bad he does not get along with your cat Kai. In that way cats are like people. For whatever reason sometimes they don't like one another. Maybe they will grow to like one another in time.

My mean cat, "Effie"

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    My mean cat, "Effie"
    Does your cat begin to "bark" after you fill the cat bowl with Crown Royal? (haha!)

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Rob, in the picture inside the box your boyfriend's cat looks like a ferret. Its too bad he does not get along with your cat Kai. In that way cats are like people. For whatever reason sometimes they don't like one another. Maybe they will grow to like one another in time.
    They've gotten MUCH better since they were introduced. They can be in the same room and not attack each other. There's rare times where one will get agitated with the other... But they're much better then they used to be. So we both think it's just gonna take time. They may never like each other. But they will stand each other.

Two adorable cats! Thanks for sharing with us...

Attachment 2493

Not my cat but thought it was cool cuz it has a mustache/goatee ��

Attachment 2640

This is my cat....errr dog Tigh, named after the first officer on Battlestar Galactica.