User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellagio - Salon Suite - Premier Fountain View

Bellagio - Salon Suite - Premier Fountain View

I think I have a question for @Pat.

I think I remember Pat saying she and her husband typically stay in a room at the end of the hallway at Bellagio.

For my upcoming trip, I'm supposed to get a Salon Suite with a Premier Fountain View.

I'm trying to figure out what # the rooms end in so I'll know if the VIP checkin biatches at Bellagio are trying to scam me by giving me a crappier room than what y host reserved.

I checked out YouTube and found a room, 1880, that appears to be an end room.

Does anyone know what the 2 ending numbers are for the Salon Suites at the end of the hallways on floors 10 thru 28? I'm guessing they end in 80 and then maybe 00???

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimsa70 View Post
    I think I have a question for @Pat.

I think I remember Pat saying she and her husband typically stay in a room at the end of the hallway at Bellagio.

For my upcoming trip, I'm supposed to get a Salon Suite with a Premier Fountain View.

I'm trying to figure out what # the rooms end in so I'll know if the VIP checkin biatches at Bellagio are trying to scam me by giving me a crappier room than what y host reserved.

I checked out YouTube and found a room, 1880, that appears to be an end room.

Does anyone know what the 2 ending numbers are for the Salon Suites at the end of the hallways on floors 10 thru 28? I'm guessing they end in 80 and then maybe 00???

Thanks!

@Kimsa, the rooms we normally stay in are corner rooms that always end with the number 126. They are not suites, but we like them because they are corner rooms with extra windows in the room and the bathroom. That's the only difference with them. It's a long walk down the halls. Two weeks ago we stayed in a Salone Suite. I believe the number was 26-141. It was also a corner room that faced the pool and part of the strip. Partial view of the fountain as well. The Salone Suite has a sofa in it. Basically just a bigger room, bigger bath with a tv built into the bath mirror. I really like that room because of the sofa, vs just two sitting chairs. I'll see if I can find my pictures and post them. We like Lilly in the VIP check in room. She really goes out of her way to help.

@Pat, thanks for the info! I hope I get Lily at checkin. This will be my 6th stay at Bellagio. My first stay, they had me in a Salon Suite in the other tower which sucked and I didn't know any better to ask for main tower. The second time was a Bellagio Suite and they gave me the city view the first night which sucked too! The last 3 times I had a nice regular fountain view room. I only asked for the Salon Suite because I saw they finally redid the rooms. They look refreshed with the new bright accents. After flying 6 hours from CT, I usually have to beg borrow and steal to get the VIP checkin to give me the type of room I was promised. I'm coming in on Thursday morning, so hopefully this time they'll have the type of room I reserved.

Thanks for the pics and additional room # input! Much apppreciated!

Pat
    @Kimsa70, we always arrive on Thursday mornings also. Because we drive there we can get there as early as 11:00, so usually the rooms are not ready. They have been very good about assigning the room, giving us a key, but it's not activated until the room is ready. Then they will call you and you can get the key activated. BTW, Lilly has long black hair, but there is a thin blonde lady behind the VIP who is also very good

@Pat. Thanks for the additional tips. This will be the first time I'm getting in early, ever. Flight arrives 9:45am. Good to know not to expect room to be ready. Can you register and then charge to room even though your room isn't ready? I'm thinking I'll get something to eat at Bellagio Cafe. So, I can charge to room, without having a room? I'll look for Lily or the thin blonde.

Pat
    @Kimsa70. If they give you a room #, then yes you can charge to it. Also, now they now ask for you to show your VIP card at the VIP check in lounge. They had so many people just coming in there and snacking and getting drinks. You really only need to show it once, the gentlemen in there are very good at recognizing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    @Kimsa70. If they give you a room #, then yes you can charge to it. Also, now they now ask for you to show your VIP card at the VIP check in lounge. They had so many people just coming in there and snacking and getting drinks. You really only need to show it once, the gentlemen in there are very good at recognizing people.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm surprised they didn't institute that previously. There's a nice older gentleman that serves the drinks I like in there.

@Pat what's the VIP card? Is it The mlife card or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat
    @nenshee21 I think when you check in at VIP (the room), you room key says VIP. Now, I really don't remember what the rooms keys look like when you don't check in there. I just remember the girl behind the counter said the VIP card can now be used instead of the line pass for Cafe Bellagio.