Sooo.....I just spent the nice part of an hour and a half speaking with a very awesome and patient woman about booking my first cruise. I got a free certificate from Harrah's for a free cruise. However, after doing much research and knowing how I and my boyfriend are when it comes to food, drinks, and internet....it was decided that using our certificate and upgrading was not in our best interest. So I did book the cruise without the certificate but with about 1k savings by still booking on the special phone number. So come November 22 through the 29th I will be with my boyfriend sailing from NYC To Orlando To Bahamas and I could not be more excited. I booked a Haven Aft Penthouse w/ Master Bedroom and Balcony. This booking came with Ultimate Drink Package (Free booze!(well not free but eh), Ultimate Dining Package (One specialty restaurant a night for the 7 days), 250min Free Wifi, $75 port excursions credit(per port I was informed), AND $200 OBC!!! I CANNOT WAIT since this is the LAST extravigant trip I will be doing for a VERY VERY long time. Oh yeah, and Diamond gets 10% off. So that helped too.