User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Family Vegas Trip - Suggestions needed

Great offer, Darlene! I will miss you at Coushatta but know you will have a wonderful time in Vegas.

Blog Entries
    What a great offer. Hope you and your family have a great time in LV. Any interest in the Hoover Dam? There's always the Neon Museum and the Mob Museum.

Darlene, I am so glad you are able to take Venetian up on the their offer! I know you will love it there.

I never took my kids to Vegas mainly because it was too damn far (and I knew I would want to spend all my time gambling - HHH) but we took them all kinds of other places, and it was never that tough to keep them entertained. As long as they had time to burn off energy by running around or swimming & had a couple of their favorite things with them, they were always content. A trip to a toy store was always a hit, and TI is next to Fashion Show Mall where they have a Disney Store. Lego Store, and some other places a kid might like. With the suggestions you already got, I am sure the granddaughter (your great niece?) will have a fun time just being there and spending time with you guys.

I am also putting in my vote for you to make the November Coushatta Meet!

Mac King (magic act) is great for kids and adults, he's at Harrah's and it's an afternoon show. Not real pricey either. You might check at the Total Rewards desk, sometimes they have 2 for 1 coupons. Highly recommend his show very kid friendly.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I will pass them along. Having a child along will maybe keep me from spending 8-12 hours a day on the machines and give me better bankroll management. I'm trying to find out what times of day the tournament sessions are so that we can plan other activities accordingly.

I do plan to get my gamble on, and won't hesitate to let them do their own thing if I don't want to do what they are planning, after all I am the gambler in the group :lever:

I have already started a separate hidden bankroll for Coushatta, so ladies get ready this year will be the year for handpays all around!!