User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Specialty slots???

Good luck Jen and most of all, have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Good luck Jen and most of all, have fun!!
    Yeah, I mostly have fun and no good luck...HHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I'm going to be in Vegas next week and want to work up my points for future comps. Just don't want to waste my time on those specialty slot. I'm addicted to wonder 4 so I might have a problem there.
    I would not play specialty slots at MLife unless you have a major bankroll. Otherwise accumulating points is NOT easy based on my last night's play. I'm sad I'll be missing you!!!!

@Jen Jen, it's pretty much just MLife where this is an issue as far as I know. It's the main reason that I gave up MLife a couple years ago. CET and all the others that I can think of give the same points for all slots (although Grazie is a bit of a mystery it hasn't been a problem for me). Video Poker of course, is a whole different story.

See you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    @Jen Jen, it's pretty much just MLife where this is an issue as far as I know. It's the main reason that I gave up MLife a couple years ago. CET and all the others that I can think of give the same points for all slots (although Grazie is a bit of a mystery it hasn't been a problem for me). Video Poker of course, is a whole different story.

See you soon!
    I was wondering about the CET properties, too. Yes, I can't wait to see you and the other gals.

I think titan 360 and coin pusher are considered specialty slots too (the progressive ones that have a special bonus round for a chance at the jackpot).

As far as CET is concerned... Specialty slots do not exist. Same with Grazie. MLife is the only one who does this and I think it was @Evoni who pointed out that you actually earn less tier points at CET than you do MLife. MLife you spend ten dollars(coin in) you get 1 "HGS point(base point) . I think it's called) but ten tier credits. I noticed this when I was playing this weekend. That although the session points were low. My tier score was jumping way up. CET you put $10 coin in and you're only earning two Tier Credits and 2 Reward Credits.

I thought MLife was ripping me off till I read more carefully and understood better that their earning is a lot quicker tier wise than CET. Reward credit wise not so much. My personal opinion Grazie gives you the most for your money.

Based on what I saw in Vegas @Jen Jen all the specialty slots are now labeled as such. They will state $10 for every 1 point. Again that means base point not tier credit. So tier credits are earned on a 1:1 ratio.

At our local Souring Eagle, you earn comp $s much faster than 'points' which can be used for FP, and they have some progressives where you can't use your FP.

Basis for their points is .50c = 1 point.