User Tag List

Thread: Friends & Family Coupon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Friends & Family Coupon

I have a Friends & Family coupon to give away. The coupon is for Caesar's Las Vegas - it is good for 2 Free Midweek Nights (Sunday - Thursday) - Valid January 3 through September 30, 2016.

The fine print reads - Valid at Caesars Palace only - Midweek room nights valid Sunday - Thursday. Subject to availability. A $15 surcharge may apply to reservation booked through our call center, there is no service fee to book on our website. Las Vegas room reservations subject to a daily resort fee of $29-$32 (subject to applicable tax) to be added at check-in. Resort Fees include: daily in-room high speed access for two devices, fitness center access for two and local calls. Resort fees not assessed on Diamond and Seven Stars guests. Friends/Family must sign up for a Total Rewards card. Must present Total Rewards card and certificate at check-in to redeem offer.

So to give everyone a fair chance, if you would like the coupon and are sure you can use it, post here and I will put any names listed in a hat and draw tomorrow. I will post the winner and then you can PM me your address and I will mail it to you.

Hope someone can us it.
    Last edited by Curlyd; 05-12-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Dawn