User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Free Buffet and $20

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    @goldengreeke , put another shrimp on the barbie for me in Tahoe cause it looks like I'll be there to join you folks in the festivities : )
    You, my friend, have made my day and can't wait to finally meet you after all these years!

@slotbender, I just got to reading the whole thread and didn't realize that your mother had passed. I'm very sorry for your loss.

slotbender, what a long and wonderful life! I know that does not make it easier because that was your mom, but what a blessing that she did not suffer. You are a good man and wonderful son for the way you took care of her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My condolences on your loss, @slotbender - sounds like she was a strong and special woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss, glad you were able to be there for her.

My condolences on the loss of your mother slotbender.

I'm sorry to hear that slot Bender but she had a nice long life and a wonderful son that took care of her

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing. 97 is quite a lifetime, I bet she had some wonderful stories. My condolences to you and your family.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I want to thank you all for your very kind words of support. But I now feel relieved in a way that it all had happened the way it did while (at the same time) a heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I hope that some of you can understand this? Now, I can resume with my life after 10 years of putting it on hold.

Slotbender: Your mother was truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and especially you as a son - am very sorry for your loss, but know you are comforted that she is now at peace. My sincere condolences to you all...