User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hi, kids!

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Thanks, Kiiiinnnnnniie. So was this your idea?? Can I stay for a while?
    It was a community effort, and yes, please do stay awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Hey dwwright12, so happy to. see you made your way over here! You are one of the people I have missed since I left the other forum. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, BB. Missed all you guys, too. When I got back on the other forum I immediately noticed something missing. I'm still trying to find out the details of what happened, but I have a pretty good idea.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    Welcome aboard!!!!!
    Thank you, Jeani!!! Glad to be here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgonslyer View Post
    Welcome DW
    Thanks, Mike. Should be getting pretty hot out your way by now, huh!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Jenfol2000 View Post
    Hi DW! Hope things are going okay for you. Happy to see you here!
    Thank you, Jen. TX seems to be very well represented on this board!!!

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Welcome DW glad to hear your doing good you are one of the ones I really missed when I was banned.
    Thanks, foamy. I keep hearing of all these people being banned!!?? I did inquire with one member. I'd like to hear more. I'll send a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Thanks, foamy. I keep hearing of all these people being banned!!?? I did inquire with one member. I'd like to hear more. I'll send a PM.
    I was a bad bad boy DW! Oh wait..

Welcome DW! We've never met but I always enjoyed your posts on SF. So glad to see you here. You're a good son :smile:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I was a bad bad boy DW! Oh wait..

LOL!! I think it was because you were not very active. You just didn't post very often!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Welcome DW! We've never met but I always enjoyed your posts on SF. So glad to see you here. You're a good son :smile:
    Thanks, tee!! We'll meet up one of these days! Glad to be here!