-
Senior Member
If I win something good on a slot, I hit the button one more time to get the win off so people will not know something won off it and then I change machines. Sometimes I leave the win on if the credits in the machine is at 200.21 for example, so that I can easily get cash for it without all those 1's and extra change. I have also seen machines win back to back to back before with one person on, then another person, then another. A machine can stay hot for a long time or a machine can stay cold for a long time before hitting. One thing I do not like is when someone loses just about all their credits and leaves credits in the machine. I consider that credit bad luck. I cash it out and set it aside so the machine knows its a new player.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules