Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
Considering your situation, I'd say flattered that you have a host that sends you one! I heard at one time it's not automatic, your host has to have it sent. I'm back on the radar to get giveaway offers again and I asked myself the same thing. I'm quite happy that I can't get weekend rooms or I would be there all the time, which would not be a good thing on my savings and 401k contributions..hehe Enjoy your cake Dina!
Yeah, the weekend rooms are very helpful. I stopped getting them after my three straight weekends last summer when I didn't gamble as much as I usually do but got them back

BorgataBabe, exactly -- it's one of my ways to relieve stress. Which is also why I kind of like going by myself and not having to talk to anyone if I don't have to.

Shoot! I brought the cake with me on my 2 mile walk to work and totally forgot to cut into it as I had a crazy busy afternoon. I'm eating dinner at my desk -- I'm going to abstain from cutting it open so I can have some for dessert and let my coworkers have the rest tomorrow. I've lost 11 lbs since 4/16 and I don't want to mess up by eating half the cake!