User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the real deal on FREE Drinks in Vegas ?

I had good cocktail service at Harrah’s when we visited (and hit a major each time!) In back section not far from the food court just tipped a couple of dollars each drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laurie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I had good cocktail service at Harrah’s when we visited (and hit a major each time!) In back section not far from the food court just tipped a couple of dollars each drink

Yeah there a spot there just down from where Buck and Winne was. kinda towards the food court area that had great service last time we where there . thanks ill look for majors that need winning .lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    As long as you are gambling the drinks are free and if you tip the cocktail waiter/waitress they will come back and the drinks get better

Oh yeah we ALL ways tip . of course vegas is a little different than other places where you can get by with a dollar tip . ya gotta get up a bit more than that .

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post

Harrahs has Very good cocktail service. When we use to go to Vegas 2-3 times a year, we usually stayed 3 days at Harrahs and 4 days at the Venetion.

Harrah's always had the best cocktail service and they were mostly older 40-65. Venetion also has pretty good cw service and they were mostly young 21-30 and half of them were always pregnant!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goldengreeke For This Useful Post:

I have no problem getting baileys and coffee in the morning session and then switch to to crown and ginger and miller lite for the rest of the time. Tipping dictates how quickly they come back. Tables it seems every 20 minutes slots depends on how close you are to a cocktail station 20-40 minutes is my estimate

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Mac For This Useful Post: