User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mgm- cosmo merge

My view yesterday

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to twoarmedbandit For This Useful Post:

...And if you get one of the upgraded suites they have Japanese soaking tubs that feel like you are sitting in a dunk tank. But you can watch the fountains while doing so!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Also check your holiday gift shoppe points. They can be redeemed for freeplay in vegas only. Mine got a significant boost

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twoarmedbandit For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by twoarmedbandit View Post
    Also check your holiday gift shoppe points. They can be redeemed for freeplay in vegas only. Mine got a significant boost

Do you know what the conversion rate is on the HGS points?

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Do you know what the conversion rate is on the HGS points?

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
    30000 get $100 fp. Im up to $1000 right now

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twoarmedbandit For This Useful Post:

Check out the upgrades to rooms you can get comped also. Ive got corner tower at Aria snd penthouse at bellagio. Wow!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twoarmedbandit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twoarmedbandit View Post
    Check out the upgrades to rooms you can get comped also. Ive got corner tower at Aria snd penthouse at bellagio. Wow!

Sounds like those two flagships of the MGM corp aren't too crazy about their company acquiring the Cosmopolitan and want to make sure they don't lose any of their high card members who might decide to stay there...
    Last edited by goldengreeke; 08-03-2024 at 10:17 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to goldengreeke For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Sounds like those two flagships of the MGM corp aren't too crazy about their company acquiring the Cosmopolitan and want to make sure they don't lose any of their high card members who might decide to stay there...
    I know for sure that Aria and Cosmo were bitter rivals. Cosmo got a lot of employees from there that hated MGM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twoarmedbandit For This Useful Post:

Finally checked my mgm account… lol I’m sapphire (used to be platinum at Cosmo but haven’t been there in awhile).

Offers for me are good though. Who knows maybe I’ll plan a visit in the future

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clemi For This Useful Post:

So i booked the offer for bellagio in September. 4 nights updated penthouse suite. $600 freeplay. + $350 fp from past Aria promo + up to $600 fp airfare compensation. Getting the royal treatment

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to twoarmedbandit For This Useful Post: