User Tag List

Thread: Question for Harrah's Cherokee experts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Thanks Zeus and Georgiagambler for the info. I think I'll book the the Creek Tower. I hope the weather is nice and the drive through the mountains isn't too bad! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi, Elf. It's almost impossible to get a room there on the weekend unless you are Diamond or 7star. I think Soco tower is for smoking, the other two are not. The original tower (Mountain) rooms have been renovated recently. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Hi, Elf. It's almost impossible to get a room there on the weekend unless you are Diamond or 7star. I think Soco tower is for smoking, the other two are not. The original tower (Mountain) rooms have been renovated recently. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info dwwright12. I was able to book - I have no idea why they offered me comped rooms. My total play was 3 hours on one previous trip. I've never played at a CET property prior to that trip. I'm a MLifer. This must have been some kind of new member teaser offer. I'll enjoy this comp and not expect it to ever happen again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk