User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: With all this talk abt NYE ... anyone heard abt Borgata?

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Ken, I'm the same price as you for NYE! We are booked for 2 nights Dec 28 & 29th. There is a good promotion on Dec 30th for chance to win free weekly slot dollars for the 2016 year! Also effective Jan 1st raising room tax fee to include another $10.00 in addition to the $5.00! To cover wifi in room & free gym use! I'm going to check out the gym lol! Also heard some Red Card holders got 2 free buffets for January, not me!!
    I got the mailer, 2 Free Buffets January and February! I am Red Label royalty apparently..Haha
    I probably won't make it as I'm going to KC in February, but it's a nice gesture.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I actually got $50 comp dollars for January and February (black card) - a nice gesture although I miss the month long slot dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky you Ken! Still waiting for the Jan/Feb mailer! Just checked the Pick the Pros my Mom won the 30.00! Finally someone in the family wins! Have Sunday into Monday booked a double dip! Going to try to talk my husband into a quick trip! Need a getaway!!

Received this ridiculous offer from Harrahs today, I know what they think of me now haha!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Received this ridiculous offer from Harrahs today, I know what they think of me now haha!

Wonder how much it would have been if you were still Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Wonder how much it would have been if you were still Gold?
    $1199, they cut you a break as a Platinum fellow! HHH

Wow @CPT!

I heard back from my host ... finally after a second email and a month, that I didn't make the cut to be invited.

We may stay in NYC (esp if one of us can't leave work until 4 or 5 that day) or may head down to AC and either go to Eden, Margaritaville or the Playground at the Pier which sounds the best to me but I'm worried that it will be empty based on my experience there in October.