User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well now, should I ...

Well now, should I ...

Looks like I won't be beginning my new job before Monday. I'm likely taking Thursday and Friday off. I'm thinking of heading down to AC Thursday. Should I go?

Pros:
    -- Because the last few trips have been with friends or the BF, I haven't gotten in substantial amounts of slotting and I miss it! I also likely won't have a trip soon where I will.
    -- It's my time off and I want to go
    -- Maybe b/c it's a weekday, it'll be less busy at Borgata and I'll get to play some of the slots I didn't get to play over NYE.
    -- Also, I may try and stay at GN for the night for a cheap rate. Give them some play so that maybe I can get some room offers, a free weekend summer night, and see how I like it over there.

Cons:
    -- possibly bad weather starting early Friday so it'll make my trek home icky.
    -- whenever I go down on these last-minute planned trips, I don't think I've done well. I could limit it this time by honestly low-rolling since I'll be gambling for many more hours than my last couple trips.
    -- will likely go on a trip with the BF in March and I should just save my BR for that trip and not waste it here (see above).

Can you talk me in or out of it? Thanks!

No.. I can't help.. I am saying got go go,,, and tell us all about it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I say go...

You deserve some me time this new BF is cramping your slotting lol..

@DK528 you deserve some YOU time. Especially since it's before you start a new job. You also deserve some major slotting time especially on machines you didn't get to play last time you were there. So just like the other two Jokers. I say go and enjoy yourself!

If it wasn't for the threat of bad weather coming I would say-Go! They forecast snow right up through that area up to 1ft, possibly more : (

Go and get a break before the secondment. These kind of opportunities are pretty rare and I've regretted not taking advantage of them in the past, especially when you're going to be burning it for the next couple of weeks/months. (Although, I will confess, I'm about to jump into a couple of weeks of traveling and went to the local this past weekend for some R&R before the storm and got slaughtered).
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

I would go. Chance to play slots that are popular and some me time before a busy schedule. Only worry is weather, but that's only a chance of bad weather.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thursday is a great time to go to the Borgata. You would be able to get on those popular machines. I would be concerned about the weather also. We have driven back in the snow from AC and the roads were horrible. They do not plow and salt the roads like they do here in NYC during a snowstorm.

go hit em otherwise you will regret it a few weeks into the job and been like damn i wish i had went outta town for a break before being tied down to work!! WIN BIG AND HAVE FUN! is the key!

I would go, as long as you think you can make it home after if the weather is bad. one advantage if the weather is bad is that lots of people cancel their trips too so it would be even less busy than normal. I know what you mean about trips with friends where you can't play as much as you want, makes me miss it more.