User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: did anyone invite...............

Hi everyone, welcome to the awesome place!!!

Pat
    Welcome everyone. It's a great place, and stress free

Quote Originally Posted by tgib222 View Post
    A BIG thank you to Skyler for pointing me in the right direction.

Had a huge loss in my family in Dec. Have been out of it for a couple months. Was catching up on SF end of last month & it just didn't seem right. Wasn't seeing any posts by my favorites. I'd read Evoni's Valentines blog & noted the picture with Devandentop/DW & was looking for his TR, couldn't find anything. Ran across the short post from Joey answering a question about where was GG, Pawnshop? What the hell is going on? PM'd Skyler. Very grateful she got in touch.

Very happy to be here! Have never been much of a poster, but will try to be alittle more active. Thank you so much CPT for the forum!!!
    Very sorry to hear of the big loss to you. There are a lot of great people here that actually do care and we hope to make you smile just a bit more. Welcome here!!!

Ang

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Although I hadn't posted "over there" for a while, I liked to keep up with trip reports and what was going on. Then the exodus.... Evoni's listing of her favorite LV sites on her blog was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me here. Thank you, Evoni!
    Welcome to our new home!!!

Ang

Although I hadn't posted "over there" for a while, I liked to keep up with trip reports and what was going on. Then the exodus.... Evoni's listing of her favorite LV sites on her blog was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me here. Thank you, Evoni!
    You're very welcome and I'm very happy to see you here.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by tgib222 View Post
    Thank you Mike for the kind words, happy to be here!!!
    Welcome! I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It feels like home.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It feels like home.
    Big WELCOME :bounce:

Well so far doesn't look like I have been banned for sending PMs to the people that have specificly been asking about missing peeps but interesting that I did notice another where's GG post that was taken down probably within an hour of being posted yesterday. Good thing I saw it before it was removed and I sent her a pm. Hopefully she got it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Well so far doesn't look like I have been banned for sending PMs to the people that have specificly been asking about missing peeps but interesting that I did notice another where's GG post that was taken down probably within an hour of being posted yesterday. Good thing I saw it before it was removed and I sent her a pm. Hopefully she got it.
    I saw it too and sent her a PM with the link.