User Tag List

Thread: What would you do?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We are at Bellagio Sept 17th for two nights. We then move to Caesars for four nights. Our host, Mary at PHo, came through for us. She is absolutely fabulous. Even though we are not high rollers she comes through, responds to emails typically within an hour, and has and a wonderful sense of humor. Hope to finally meet her in September so we can personally thank her for what she has done for us over the past year!
    Last edited by zeus; 07-09-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We are at Bellagio Sept 17th for two nights. We then move to Caesars for four nights. Our host, Mary at PHo, came through for us. She is absolutely fabulous. Even though we are not high rollers she comes through, responds to emails typically within an hour, and has and a wonderful sense of humor. Hope to finally meet her in September so we can personally thank her for what she has done for us over the past year!
    I think that was a terrific choice and I'm glad you have such a wonderful host! Hopefully she will be able to meet with you. I wish you and Allan lots of luck on your trip!