User Tag List

Thread: Huge Question for Vegas Regulars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unfortunately slots go in and out of Vegas quickly, except possibly at CET properties.

$1 Airplane was removed from Aria a couple years ago, both SDGuy and I are sad about that. They still have penny and 5 cent airplane at Aria and Cosmpolitan.

I did not see All Stars VIP at Cosmo last month and I looked. I might have missed it but likely it's gone. There was one All Stars VIP slot at Aria as of January 2 this year, not sure if it was All Stars VIP 2 or not.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Unfortunately slots go in and out of Vegas quickly, except possibly at CET properties.

$1 Airplane was removed from Aria a couple years ago, both SDGuy and I are sad about that. They still have penny and 5 cent airplane at Aria and Cosmpolitan.

I did not see All Stars VIP at Cosmo last month and I looked. I might have missed it but likely it's gone. There was one All Stars VIP slot at Aria as of January 2 this year, not sure if it was All Stars VIP 2 or not.
    I will def be looking for that VIP at Aria.