@NHChris - It was such a TREAT to see you again and Mett Thelma. I am glad Frank passed the stone.. hopefully it is a one time thing. See about that Gallbladder issue we discussed - I have had no stones since I had mine removed. Also -the planter faciatis - couple suggestions. Frozen Water bottle - roll your foot on it.. it helps to break up the tightness. I sleep in a foot brace that pulls my foot forward which keeps the heal stretched. I have also seen a chiropractor - and it took the worst pain away. If the chiropractor does something called Graftbar or something like that it helped my BEST FRiend and she has never had problems. Shoes are important. My Birkenstocks helps, because they don't allow my heal to wiggle around and they have a little support on the sides.

Hopefully we will meet again soon. How about KC for SuperBowl? Or if I ever get based my negative Keith memories of Las Vegas, I may head back there if some Jokers are going to be there. I agree with Natalie, with all the Shit you went through.. you were still able to smile that beautiful smile. You are an amazing trooper.