I started lurking on SMF just before it started having technical issues and died. Then I became a member of SF. I think @Mimi was the very first person I ever met - she and Jeff were in Tunica and I was with HappyGM and her husband . My first SF M&G was at Cherokee where I first met @CPT , Rob, Dina, Derek33 (RIP), DW, Cyndy and some others we won’t name. It was small but fun. I also came to the SF M&G in AC that was on the boat and that’s where I met so many of the East Coast people. I have also had the great pleasure of meeting individual jokers throughout the years and it has been so much fun. Definitely weird to think about the friends I have gone to meet in person that I only know from the internet! When everyone disappeared from SF, DVandentop sent me a PM and told me where everyone was at JWE. I’m so grateful I found my slot family again. There are some truly great people on this forum and I’m happy to call many of you friends. There are still quite a few jokers that I haven’t met yet but I feel like I already know. I look forward to more shenanigans and living life stories that we all share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk