User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: CET Treating Us Well....

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I'll clean up, don't worry! :wave:
    This should have been my response...

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Just my opinion, but we have gotten the best pays and accumulated the most tiers at PHo during our last two trips. Just saying!
    yah and Britney plays there! I will spread the seed around the whole city!

Blog Entries
    Hey Penguin,
    My free Ritz room offers in Cleveland ended pretty quick about 2 yrs ago when I stayed up all night playing buffalo at 5¢ and 10¢/spin.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Thanks for the info @Penguin!

Uhh, is CET giving out free tier credits? I'm up 1k and haven't played. Or did I earn 1k and am being awarded the bonus? How long does the bonus take to post if so? Now I'd almost be silly to not go for 1k in Vegas if this is the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Uhh, is CET giving out free tier credits? I'm up 1k and haven't played. Or did I earn 1k and am being awarded the bonus? How long does the bonus take to post if so? Now I'd almost be silly to not go for 1k in Vegas if this is the case.

The rewards bonus hits the next day....I had an odd amount added to my account a couple weeks after AC...Found it odd because I have an exact number ending in 500...no odd digits.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    The rewards bonus hits the next day....I had an odd amount added to my account a couple weeks after AC...Found it odd because I have an exact number ending in 500...no odd digits.
    Hmm, that's weird then! Thanks for the info. Maybe since the year is coming to a close they are giving people a boost. Whatever it did, it didn't change my room offers for March. Still $200+ for the Flamingo, no CET, just no!

It's possible but I think they normally tell you and mine was not that much but took me to the next 500...They seem to do weird things, quite often when I look at my Diamond statement, for rewards use, there is like a small voided comp at the bottom, for like $2.00 never sure what that is about.

After seeing this I got excited. I was thinking maybe they gave us enough to make 7 Star, but I guess they want us to earn that 125k needed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Do it do it! After hanging out in the 7 Stars lounge in AC with James and Sassy, I challenge all my friends to get it and take me with!