User Tag List

Thread: The most expensive cocktail in Vegasland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ladies, I am loving this thread! Thank you all so much, so many drinks, so little time! Clearly our livers will get quite the workout in April! @boots, my DH is quite the at home gardener and mixologist and seeing your cocktail with thyme makes me long for fresh summer herbs to make drinks with!

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Ladies, I am loving this thread! Thank you all so much, so many drinks, so little time! Clearly our livers will get quite the workout in April! @boots, my DH is quite the at home gardener and mixologist and seeing your cocktail with thyme makes me long for fresh summer herbs to make drinks with!
    @CTslotters Yes! I absolutely love playing with fresh ingredients that are in season. Right now we're getting some gorgeous citrus -- so the other night I made a Mr. Potato Head* of a Mai-Tai with some fresh-squeezed blood orange juice added. I'm calling it a "Blood Tie."

* Mr. Potato Head: a bartender term for swapping out (or adding) one or more ingredients to an established recipe to create a new drink. Probably the easiest way to come up with something new but still palatable!