User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No more locals!!!

No more locals!!!

I am completely over it! This year I decided to give my locals one more chance. It was a complete fail and disappointing. I have been to my locals 6 times and only once went home a winner.

The slots are just not playful. Bonuses are hard to trigger, the payouts are low, and I'm tired of the $5 bonus wins.

I'm making a pledge to avoid the locals. I will save my bankroll for future M&G's and of course Vegas.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to share my frustrations.

Good luck with that Jen Jen.

I know exactly how you feel. Not much at our locals either. I have been gambling for a long time. Never had such dry spells before. Didn't have one HP in 2014.First time in many years.

Same here Jen, locals just are a money suck with little to no play for me. I have some weekend nights and FP and will use the night and FP only on our way to AC in August. It is easier to stay away when it's no fun. Good luck and hope to see you at a M&G.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    Good luck with that Jen Jen.
    I will need it! I know it will be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I am completely over it! This year I decided to give my locals one more chance. It was a complete fail and disappointing.

I'm making a pledge to avoid the locals. I will save my bankroll for future M&G's and of course Vegas.
    A hard pledge to keep because when I get a gambling itch, it needs to be scratched WAY before my next M&G or Vegas trip is scheduled

Quote Originally Posted by Slymustanglady View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. Not much at our locals either. I have been gambling for a long time. Never had such dry spells before. Didn't have one HP in 2014.First time in many years.
    The most I ever won at my local was $700. That was in Oct. 2013. I'm hoping my next trip to Vegas will include a HP.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Same here Jen, locals just are a money suck with little to no play for me. I have some weekend nights and FP and will use the night and FP only on our way to AC in August. It is easier to stay away when it's no fun. Good luck and hope to see you at a M&G.
    I hope your FP turns into extra bankroll for AC. If everything falls into place I will see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    A hard pledge to keep because when I get a gambling itch, it needs to be scratched WAY before my next M&G or Vegas trip is scheduled
    True to that! I might have to make a trip to Lake Tahoe in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    True to that! I might have to make a trip to Lake Tahoe in June.
    Oh please do @Jen Jen!