User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sports Betting

We went 4 for 4 in our bets this weekend Laurie and I both picked 2 last weekend we went 5 for 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laurie took the packers and the points I bet packers on the money line at +200

Well, Sports Betting officially became legal here in New Hampshire. DraftKings got the contract. Governor Sununu placed the first bet today, and we are up and running. Still no brick and mortar locations, but apparently there will eventually be 6 of them.

I am not sure I trust myself with any online gambling. I don't want to follow in our Fearless Leader's footsteps But, I may just limit myself to special events like the Derby.... We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Well, Sports Betting officially became legal here in New Hampshire. DraftKings got the contract. Governor Sununu placed the first bet today, and we are up and running. Still no brick and mortar locations, but apparently there will eventually be 6 of them.

I am not sure I trust myself with any online gambling. I don't want to follow in our Fearless Leader's footsteps But, I may just limit myself to special events like the Derby.... We shall see.
    Just bet small and not every game just the best one or two.

Blog Entries

You can start by taking the Titans this weekend. NE looks terrible recently.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    You can start by taking the Titans this weekend. NE looks terrible recently.
    I cannot disagree!

Blog Entries
    I cannot disagree!
    Linda's a Tom Brady fan and she's been watching their games this year. I've heard more cussing and yelling in the last few weeks coming from upstairs lol.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Linda's a Tom Brady fan and she's been watching their games this year. I've heard more cussing and yelling in the last few weeks coming from upstairs lol.
    Cant be as bad as @Nhcris house. She frightens her poor dog so much she hides from her hhh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@Nhcris Good example was yesterday we only bet California and over in the Florida game won them both but that was the only 2 games we felt good about.

We went 4-4 in the nfl this weekend and had LSU last night so good week.