User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Non Vegas.. 1st timers go to Hawaii.

Bug came back with. Vengeance on the flight to Seattle. Sipping 7up while my DH makes a call for. Dr appt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no Cece! I'm so sorry to hear that, what a miserable flight home that must have been. I hope you can get an appointment today and get some relief!

I love Paia! It's so laid back and hippie. Did you get upcountry at all?

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Bug came back with. Vengeance on the flight to Seattle. Sipping 7up while my DH makes a call for. Dr appt.

Oh no, so sorry you have to go through this. Keep hydrated, 7 up or ginger-ale, good, also crackers. Hope your DH can get appointment asap, hope you feel better soon.

Landed in MSP.. Dr spot at 3:30. Hope for some resolution.. Not the way I wanted to end this great trip.

Oh not would be horrible being sick on a plane sorry you had go deal with that.

Back from the dr.. She thinks Norwalk Virus. I know a few other people were sick at the resort.. but never thought it would be this. $60 medicine to help with the nausea and water, white grape juice, pedialyte and Gatorade. Lots of hand washing for Keith and Travis... hopefully we are moving in the right direction.

How awful, hope you get better soon.

Hope the Meds get you better quick. Being sick on a plane is terrible. A lady threw up on my full flight Tuesday. She went and stayed in the bathroom until landing time. Her seat mates had to sit in the jumper seats most of the 45 min flight. Southwest attendants handled it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Hope the Meds get you better quick. Being sick on a plane is terrible. A lady threw up on my full flight Tuesday. She went and stayed in the bathroom until landing time. Her seat mates had to sit in the jumper seats most of the 45 min flight. Southwest attendants handled it well.
    Thank you! The Lamaze Breathing I learned 26 years ago came in handy when I had to focus on anything besides the nausea. I will say Maui Airport and Seattle airports have very nice bathrooms. Minneapolis bathrooms are GROSS.

Pat
    You wouldn't have said that last year about the Maui airports. There were just remodeled. They were really, really bad.

Hope you feel better soon.