User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Vegas restaurants on your To Try List?

Blog Entries
    You did happy hour @MNvegasgal? Did you have any of the cheapie bar items?

My list includes Sinatra, Giada, Nobu, Sushisamba and Yellowtail. Mom and I are planning on Yellowtail in April, however often our dining plans get overcome by other distractions.

Been very lucky and have visited lots I find that in Vegas, I lose weight, even though I'm drinking a lot and not totally monitoring what I'm eating. I think it's due to two things: (i) walking a ton -- I average 25,000 steps a day in LV; and (ii) I don't snack. Amazing how much licorice and popcorn can add up when you're mindlessly snacking!

Meant to try Giada's and Bardot on my last trip but between having to shuffle dinners based on my friend and coming home early, didn't get to try. Friends did try Bardot for brunch and loved it.

Also want to try Twist, Guy Savoy, Table 10 (based solely on @Evoni), Allegro, Picasso, and Carnevino.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    You did happy hour @MNvegasgal? Did you have any of the cheapie bar items?
    We did have the flatbread from the Happy Hour menu, it was delicious. The Prime Steak Tartare is on the Happy Hour menu, and we did have the larger version as we were hungry. We also shared a crock of the French Onion Soup.. OK.. I didn't share very much.. I ate most of it.. it was SO good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    We did have the flatbread from the Happy Hour menu, it was delicious. The Prime Steak Tartare is on the Happy Hour menu, and we did have the larger version as we were hungry. We also shared a crock of the French Onion Soup.. OK.. I didn't share very much.. I ate most of it.. it was SO good.
    Mmmm I love a good French Onion soup with a thick layer of Gruyere.... Shit I wanted to go there for brunch but maybe I'll have to do happy hour or dinner instead!!

Blog Entries
    So I have reservations for brunch at Yardbird @ Venetian for Sunday morning. I'm psyched about this place!

Also reservations for Payard @ Caesars on Friday morning pre-pool time. This is a ritual for us girls! I am in love with the lobster benedict and have to get it every trip. Also their lox and bagel plate is pretty fantastic too.

No reservations for dinners as it seems we are pretty busy every night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    So I have reservations for brunch at Yardbird @ Venetian for Sunday morning. I'm psyched about this place!

Also reservations for Payard @ Caesars on Friday morning pre-pool time. This is a ritual for us girls! I am in love with the lobster benedict and have to get it every trip. Also their lox and bagel plate is pretty fantastic too.

No reservations for dinners as it seems we are pretty busy every night!!
    yardbird looks amazing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    yardbird looks amazing
    Yeah @kjell28 and I were going through their menu the other night and drooling reading about everything!

@DK528 I would love to try Guy Savoy too..

My must try list is completely opposite all of your's - Pinks, White Castle (the ones sold by Sam's suck), Earl of Sandwich, In and Out Burger, CC Steak House, the new hot dog place by the Caravel Court, the new Denny's for breakfast.