User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mlife Summer offers on website

Mlife Summer offers on website

Got a nice bump on free play for this summer. nothing great room wise 2 free nights pretty much anywhere. But thats what host are for to get ya the extra days if needed.
    Good from May 1 til September 30

Still have dumb 2 for 1 offer on show tickets @ each place

Ya. I just notice that mlife is finally putting offers on their site. Same old offers though.

Mine got bumped from $50 fp to $150 so thats good althought that last like 30 minutes if not hitting anything if even that

Just checked ours and it is $125 in FP, which is up from $75 for the Spring offer, with two or three nights depending on the property along with $75 resort credit. These corporate offers are always half to a third of what we get when we call Aria and Bellagio direct, so hopefully our August trip will turn out to have some decent comps.

I had given up on MLife but I see free nights at Mirage after I stayed there back in January on a MyVegas reward. I only played a couple hours so maybe there is some hope.

Just got a nice offer from the Cromwell - 3 nights comped, $250 FF and $250 resort credit, good until 6/30 - can't use it but it was a good offer.

Pat
    We booked mid June for Bellagio. DH did very well on our last trip so they must want their money back. His offer was a Salon suite for three nights, only 300 in FP but $1,050 in food and beverage which is crazy. But at least we won't have to dip into our express comps this trip

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    We booked mid June for Bellagio. DH did very well on our last trip so they must want their money back. His offer was a Salon suite for three nights, only 300 in FP but $1,050 in food and beverage which is crazy. But at least we won't have to dip into our express comps this trip
    That's a lot of FB in the offer. You will be eating well Have fun and good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    When deciding if you want the steak or lobster, just order both! That is a sweet F&B offer.

No summer offers for me yet.. My spring offer is valid until the end of July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk