User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2015 Princess Cruise/Palazzo Offer

Blog Entries
    Chasing proved to be good this time! Nice wins.

Nice room! Aruba is on my list to visit some day! Thanks for the report and pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    I would have had my husband splayed out on the bed in his birthday suit."Critic this bitches"…. Oh, I must be watching too much Orange is the New Black...
    Ha Ha Michele!

Awesome hits Monica! And it sort of goes to show that pay table isn't everything when it comes to vp. A hot machine at 6/5 beats the hell out of a cold one at 9/6!

Thanks so much for this report

It was my first time visiting Aruba and it was my favorite of the islands visited on this cruise. Heck, for the duty free shopping alone. They had high end designer shops which they
    don't have in St. Thomas. I hadn't been to St. Thomas since 1999 and it seemed like they had better shopping back then. Now it was mainly jewelry shops.

Enjoyed following along Monica. What an amazing run of luck on the VP machines. Like @Nhcris said a hot 6/5 machine beats the hell out of a cold 9/6 machine. You either played a hell of a lot of VP or got way more than your fair share of premium hands. The extra $250 you spent was worth it for the nice spacious balcony room and that was a funny story about the Cruise Critic group wanting to do a cabin crawl inside your room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    It was my first time visiting Aruba and it was my favorite of the islands visited on this cruise. Heck, for the duty free shopping alone. They had high end designer shops which they
    don't have in St. Thomas. I hadn't been to St. Thomas since 1999 and it seemed like they had better shopping back then. Now it was mainly jewelry shops.
    St. Thomas was way higher than we remembered when we visited there a couple of years ago. We also visited St. Thomas a long time ago as well and used to think they had great prices. This past trip we found more bang for our buck at St. Maarten. Never been to Aruba. We will have to check it out some time.

Monica, thank you for sharing your cruise with us! I loved all of the pics, and especially those of the different ships. Congrats on your beautiful hits you had too! I have never been on a cruise of that length before, but I think I could handle ten days straight without cooking. Oh wait, I do that now. But I would take the pampering. Sounds like you two had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Monica, thank you for sharing your cruise with us! I loved all of the pics, and especially those of the different ships. Congrats on your beautiful hits you had too! I have never been on a cruise of that length before, but I think I could handle ten days straight without cooking. Oh wait, I do that now. But I would take the pampering. Sounds like you two had a great time.
    Thanks for reading Zeus! I love longer cruises. The longest I've done (and have the time for) was fourteen days in the Mediterranean.

Loved all the pics! You sure had some great hits there. Thanks for sharing! I might try my luck at vp this weekend with cris.
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...