User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 8 Day Eastern Caribbean - Crown Princess

Great photos and a wonderful cruise. Such a nice getaway and still have Vegas to look forward too. Same as you I also fell in love with Magen's Beach in St. Thomas while on a cruise. Our driver suggested other nice beaches as well but they were farther and we wanted to stay as close to the ship as possible especially since my at the time 2 1/2 yr old was back on the ship at Camp Carnival. Magen's Beach was just wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataLady View Post
    Great photos and a wonderful cruise. Such a nice getaway and still have Vegas to look forward too. Same as you I also fell in love with Magen's Beach in St. Thomas while on a cruise. Our driver suggested other nice beaches as well but they were farther and we wanted to stay as close to the ship as possible especially since my at the time 2 1/2 yr old was back on the ship at Camp Carnival. Magen's Beach was just wonderful!
    Thanks BorgataLady! I can't wait to go back again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back GG -- looks like you a great time. Thanks for posting your beautiful pics!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great write up!

Really like those plastic wine flasks. A real good way to bring aboard quality wine without having to pay ship board prices.

Very nice stateroom by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Frenzy View Post
    Welcome back GG -- looks like you a great time. Thanks for posting your beautiful pics!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thanks Slot Frenzy - it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    Great write up!

Really like those plastic wine flasks. A real good way to bring aboard quality wine without having to pay ship board prices.

Very nice stateroom by the way.
    Thanks Hytail they let you bring 1 bottle of wine per adult with no issue. The plastic flasks were for the Jack Daniels and rum :-)

Wow - sounds like you have a nice relaxing time! The pictures were awesome - looks like a great place to visit. I love crusing - no cooking or cleaning to be done - and always food around!
    Thanks for the write up - and best of luck in Vegas!

Wow what gorgeous photos. Glad you had a great trip GG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    Wow - sounds like you have a nice relaxing time! The pictures were awesome - looks like a great place to visit. I love crusing - no cooking or cleaning to be done - and always food around!
    Thanks for the write up - and best of luck in Vegas!
    Thanks bluesfan good luck to you too! Hope we are able to meet up to say hello

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Wow what gorgeous photos. Glad you had a great trip GG!

Thanks Dina - I wish I was still at the beach now