User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CET Free Play offers are SO different between their properties

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Just imagine good your offers would be if you moved two states away lol!
    I think in smaller markets it's more about how much competition there is but don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just proves the further away you live the more they send- except for Laughlin for you. I haven't been back to Harrah's Laughlin since the M&G last year and they send me all kinds of offers, but I won't go back I still think that place has the tightest slots of anywhere.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Since playing CET for about a year and half, moving from the Golden Nugget, I am happy with the FP offers and rooms/food we are getting. NOLA is good to us, just got offer for April in AC from our December trip. Got 160.00 - Thursday, (plus pillows!), 150.00 on Friday, 200.00 on Saturday and 150.00 on Sunday. Plus GN is 425.00 on Thursday and 425.00 on Saturday. (I had gotten peeved at my husband so went beserk in HL room for a couple hours - a hooker at the bar wouldn't leave him alone and he talked to her for hours!!)

I just got off my TR web site and rechecked all my offers and noticed I missed one.

Harrahs-Biloxie $200 never been there

CET properties in AC and Tunica offered ZERO and have been to each destination twice.

I am thinking it's because they can't afford all those free Crown Royal drinks that Sharon and I consume.

I haven't received anything from Kansas City.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Did you look online?

Yes. I have a lot of offers from all over, but none from KC.

Blog Entries
    Think it probably takes 3 -ish months. Mine from AC trigger from our trip there in December and they are April offers.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Did you look online?

Yes. I have a lot of offers from all over, but none from KC.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Think it probably takes 3 -ish months. Mine from AC trigger from our trip there in December and they are April offers.
    Yeah I think KC is just running slow for some reason. I don't have any offers there for April yet either.

I'm gonna give em time to catch up. I booked AC this week. Going into Philly on April 21. Fly back April 28. This trip is mainly to visit family.
    My Aunt is 93 and in great shape. We are all going to Caesar's for two nights on April 22 and 23. If I hit anything or run into any jokers, I'll post.

Oh, forgot to share my airfare. $82 roundtrip taxes included from Dallas to Philadelphia. Sometime you just fall into it. I booked the flight in December last year.

My room in a premium room in the Centurion Tower. Are those nice?
    Last edited by E4208; 03-28-2018 at 01:01 AM.