User Tag List

Page 83 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    This looks delicious, I love avocados but as I am getting older I can’t stomach chewing steak anymore, it’s so weird because I used to love it. But your steak looks delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I only do filet mignon now that I am old (and spoiled). I also can only eat small portions of it as steak is tough on my tummy. But I need the iron since I can't take iron supplements and there is only so much spinach I can stand!

Looks great Chris!!

Don’t like pickles!?!? How is that possible nhcris!!?
    FYI, rice wine vinegar definitely has sugars, most of what is commonly found in stores is “seasoned rice wine vinegar” which is essentially sweetened. I love it for quick pickles!
    I made stuffed zucchini boats last night, we dug right in and forgot to take a picture until I was packing leftovers, lol! They were amazing!

Gotta love the garden! Tomatoes are still green but expect lots of caprese salad pictures once they are red!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kathy, the boats look great! Are the tomato plants as tall, if not taller than Adam this year?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Kathy, the boats look great! Are the tomato plants as tall, if not taller than Adam this year?

They are! I’ll take pictures tomorrow, everything is soaked from the crazy storms that went through today. Was able to take pics of one of the gardens from the deck, it’s not squash, it’s gold zucchini! And corn, our first time growing it, we’ll see how it goes.

And yes, we need to weed that patio, we might put down new cover and re-lay the bricks, hence the lack of motivation there, lol!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice garden going on Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    They are! I’ll take pictures tomorrow, everything is soaked from the crazy storms that went through today. Was able to take pics of one of the gardens from the deck, it’s not squash, it’s gold zucchini! And corn, our first time growing it, we’ll see how it goes.

And yes, we need to weed that patio, we might put down new cover and re-lay the bricks, hence the lack of motivation there, lol!

Looks great! Silver Queen corn? It is the bestest! And Round Up works great when you're not feeling motivated. Lol!

Silver Queen corn? It is the bestest!

Fact. Z- how did you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Silver Queen corn? It is the bestest!

Fact. Z- how did you know that?
    It was what my parents grew when I was growing up. Loved it! Then they changed to Peaches & Cream. I didn't care for it.

Thanks @dvandentop, it’s all Adam! The garden plants are his babies! @zeus, the corn is “sweet corn: farmers first hybrid” from Burpee seeds.
    Since it’s our first time trying corn, we didn’t go fancy (and yes, love Silver Queen; there is a farm near us that sells it late summer that we always get some from).

Slot wins @