User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf and S cruise the Caribbean

Looks like you will be getting many more Cruise offers with that many points accumulated * $5 per point I'm guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Painful have said the cruise ships pay Best the first two nights is that your experience? Let me know how the rest of the slots feel after day 2 congrats on the big wins sorry to hear the food in the dining room wasn't good
    I agree with Chris on this one. It seems just as much luck last night as earlier in the week. Last night someone in our group won the Major on Rising Fortunes ($5800) and not 5 minutes later another person in our group on the next machine over won the Grand ($40,000)!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Looks like you will be getting many more Cruise offers with that many points accumulated * $5 per point I'm guessing?
    We have been unable to figure out how the points work. There also are double points periods throughout the day/night. 10k points earns a free cruise from what I’ve heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I agree with Chris on this one. It seems just as much luck last night as earlier in the week. Last night someone in our group won the Major on Rising Fortunes ($5800) and not 5 minutes later another person in our group on the next machine over won the Grand ($40,000)!
    Damn thats.amazing especially.since we all know how hard rising fortunes can be

Wow, that's amazing. Wish it had been you for that Grand!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great wins! It’s a lucky group you are gambling with. Sorry S got sick

I hope you get some of that luck!

Is Kevin allowed to play with the group on the ship? I always have luck when playing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron5 View Post

Is Kevin allowed to play with the group on the ship? I always have luck when playing with him.
    Yes. I saw him at VP and saw the hosts playing a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron5 View Post

They are degens just like the rest of us lol

Oh Lord the ship is rocking today. I just put on a sea band and hope it helps fast!