User Tag List

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: symphony of the seas popping the cruise cherry!!

Interesting on all the cruises I have been on they told us the opposite and that we only needed out cruise card and picture ID to get back on the boat. Never took the passports out until we got back to the US. I guess things have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I have only ever used my passport so that would be your picture ID. If you have your license and would prefer to use that than check first and make sure what you need on you to re-board the ship.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    lmao yep! make it 10 or more prob

getting setup for caribbean street party tonight[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191118/a65d3613a625f579563062c1b21a0a26.jpg[]
    I gained 10 pounds on our cruise in July 2018 and never lost it! I think it was all of the Ginger Brujal mojitos I had all week!

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    I gained 10 pounds on our cruise in July 2018 and never lost it! I think it was all of the Ginger Brujal mojitos I had all week!

yeah having coconut mojitos and miami vice this morn bring in the diabeties

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Interesting on all the cruises I have been on they told us the opposite and that we only needed out cruise card and picture ID to get back on the boat. Never took the passports out until we got back to the US. I guess things have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    I guess I have only ever used my passport so that would be your picture ID. If you have your license and would prefer to use that than check first and make sure what you need on you to re-board the ship.

yeah every ship and brand might be diff they have these ipads with everone pic when seapass scanned so deffinately nice. no merf to haul id around.

belly flop competition at 2pm

@nhchris or anyone do we need to have passport to reboard at all tomorrow or just seapass card probably?
    You definitely need a government issued ID plus your sea pass card. I usually just use my license or my Passport card. I leave my passport locked in the safe for the duration of the cruise. If you need something else, they will definitely make an announcement or post in the daily newspaper thingy.

FWIW, Caribbean weather almost always shows rain in the forecast. Most of the time it is gorgeous weather with a possible passing shower. Here's hoping that is the case for you guys!

pics of me having sex on the ocean... the drinks that is...

lol volleyball competition no belly flop i guess ;( will be funny though

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    You definitely need a government issued ID plus your sea pass card. I usually just use my license or my Passport card. I leave my passport locked in the safe for the duration of the cruise. If you need something else, they will definitely make an announcement or post in the daily newspaper thingy.

FWIW, Caribbean weather almost always shows rain in the forecast. Most of the time it is gorgeous weather with a possible passing shower. Here's hoping that is the case for you guys!
    thanks for the info appreciate it.

yeah every ship and brand might be diff they have these ipads with everone pic when seapass scanned so deffinately nice. no merf to haul id around.

belly flop competition at 2pm
    On one our cruises BFF got into it and after his belly flops would Shamu up on the swim deck!! He won, bleeding nipples and all! Never laughed so hard in my life. If you should decide to do that, bandaids on the nips for sure, HHH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    On one our cruises BFF got into it and after his belly flops would Shamu up on the swim deck!! He won, bleeding nipples and all! Never laughed so hard in my life. If you should decide to do that, bandaids on the nips for sure, HHH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    wtf how high was he jumping from.
    just missed the storm

here ya go @zeus bang bang
    Last edited by dvandentop; 11-18-2019 at 08:37 PM.