User Tag List

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: New Screen Names vs Your Old Screen Name

Welcome everyone!!!!

Another BIG WELCOME to all our new members!!:welcome:

Also glad to see seemoreroyals friend from another forum @shalgal made it over here too!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    Hi clemi, I was one of the original members of SMF, before there was a mod, when Shamus was the lonely poster basically. The forum was running on its own. Deb took the opportunity to get her hooks into it and along comes her pal joey from outta the blue to be co captain. From there never as great in my humble opinion.
    That's about the same time I came along some guy named Viktor owned the site and it was always down. Oh haven't we come far since those days.

Sassycat, thank you so much for the warm, waving welcome! Also thank you to seemoreroyals for telling me about this site. You all seem so nice and fun loving that I am happy to join.

Welcome to the forum shalgal. There are quite a few video poker players on here. And from all of us video poker players and from everyone as well we extend a warm welcome and we are happy that you joined the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    Hi clemi, I was one of the original members of SMF, before there was a mod, when Shamus was the lonely poster basically. The forum was running on its own. Deb took the opportunity to get her hooks into it and along comes her pal joey from outta the blue to be co captain. From there never as great in my humble opinion.
    I joined SMF after Deb and Joey became mods... I remember when Shamus was a moderator, then he left but can't remember if he was replaced by Rick or Rick was added before that.

I remember you because you were an active poster when I first joined and enjoyed your posts. Just wondering who else was there in the early days,

I want to say I joined SMF in 2009 but can't remember!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I joined several months before the first Vegas M&G. Not sure if that was 2009 or 2010. It was well before Rick became a mod. The first four people I meant was Deb, Joey, Shamus and Pat at the set up in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    I joined several months before the first Vegas M&G. Not sure if that was 2009 or 2010. It was well before Rick became a mod. The first four people I meant was Deb, Joey, Shamus and Pat at the set up in Vegas.
    The first M&G was in 2011 if I remember correctly

I remember meeting so many of you for the first time, it was great fun.

Welcome to all the newest members! It is truly wonderful that you are all finding us and want to be part of this cool community

Ken leads by example, and his good nature rubs off on the rest of us!

I joined SMF February 2011 as that's when I purchased my iPad. The first person I met was Clemi in June 2011....at where else Wynn

@clemi How/when did you, Laurie and I become Wynn Ladies?