User Tag List

Thread: Another Lesson Learned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The only way to do it is to to what @goldengreeke did. Whether you are playing in Tahoe or Vegas. Otherwise they are going to take your rc's first. At least they honored your expired freeplay and gave you a suite.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    The only way to do it is to to what @goldengreeke did. Whether you are playing in Tahoe or Vegas. Otherwise they are going to take your rc's first. At least they honored your expired freeplay and gave you a suite.
    I knew that they took RCs up front. That's not the problem, the problem was that the host worded it very specifically that they were going to take care of the dinner. Making it sound like i didn't have to worry about the cost at all. There was no mention of the RCs like Hunter has said to me in the past regarding comps. This promise of "Taking care of my dinner" was a front end comp promise. It was an upfront. No mention of RCs. Had there been a mention up front about RCs first and then they would take care of the rest, it wouldn't have been such an infuriating issue for me.

Also, I didn't ask for the suite. I was fine with an Exec king. She upgraded after I had told her it was our anniversary. Then, in an email, made me feel bad about not warranting the play for the room...a room I didn't ask for in the first place.