User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What up

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    Lol. Those shit heads banned me at SF. Fuck them.
    So did you get banned for what you said over here or did you post something over there that pissed off the king and queen of drama, aka Joey and Deb?

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    @pleepleus oh hell they banned Lisa cuz they didn't like her facebook avatar
    Lol didn't like avatar? Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    So did you get banned for what you said over here or did you post something over there that pissed off the king and queen of drama, aka Joey and Deb?
    I think it's for calling them shit fanatics here because I kept it clean over there.

What goes on over her is really none of their business. After what they did to foamy, zeus, uttoy, etc., etc., etc. nothing they do surprises me anymore. It is so pathetic. But you are better off and certainly welcomed over here.

You fit in good with us slot degens

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Lol didn't like avatar? Crazy
    Yeah It was the same comedian that played doneese but it was a different character they didn't bother asking they just hammered her

I think it's for calling them shit fanatics here because I kept it clean over there.
    Great news for you, or not. I just went over to shit fanatics and you have not been banned. I went to their member section and you are still listed. Once you have been banned as foamy, zeus and others have they remove your name from the members list section. What makes you think you were banned?

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Great news for you, or not. I just went over to shit fanatics and you have not been banned. I went to their member section and you are still listed. Once you have been banned as foamy, zeus and others have they remove your name from the members list section. What makes you think you were banned?
    My Tapatalk wouldn't let me login anymore. I'm able to login here and VMB just fine.

My Tapatalk wouldn't let me login anymore. I'm able to login here and VMB just fine.
    According to their member list you are still a member. If you were banned for calling them shit fanatics on the JWE forum I guess they are going to get me too. If you and I get banned over their then we know they have decided to extend their policing authority to here as well as over there. I have not posted anything over there is several months and if they ban me I really do not care. As I have stated before the only way I would be interested in posting there again would be if they would apologize to everyone that they have unjustly banned. And that does not appear to be on their agenda after what they have most recently done to zeus.

Don't lose any sleep over it that's for sure