User Tag List

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: New Screen Names vs Your Old Screen Name

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Welcome to all the newest members! It is truly wonderful that you are all finding us and want to be part of this cool community

Ken leads by example, and his good nature rubs off on the rest of us!
    I just want to be where Ken is. Because he's creative and interesting and you know that's where you're going to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    I just want to be where Ken is. Because he's creative and interesting and you know that's where you're going to have some fun.
    Don't forget that I'm mentally ill! You missed that whole ordeal. But yes, it's true.

Thanks for being here!! :grouphug:

@CPT what, you think being mentally ill makes you special?

And yes, so happy to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Don't forget that I'm mentally ill! You missed that whole ordeal. But yes, it's true.

Thanks for being here!! :grouphug:
    Ken: come back to Monticello...they have a cure for that!!!

I got a nice free play offer from them today, soo tempting!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    Hi clemi, I was one of the original members of SMF, before there was a mod, when Shamus was the lonely poster basically. The forum was running on its own. Deb took the opportunity to get her hooks into it and along comes her pal joey from outta the blue to be co captain. From there never as great in my humble opinion.
    I remember Slotty McSlots
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

@shalgal glad you joined we have a lot of fun here look forward to playing video poker with you

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I joined SMF February 2011 as that's when I purchased my iPad. The first person I met was Clemi in June 2011....at where else Wynn

@clemi How/when did you, Laurie and I become Wynn Ladies?
    I think it was the SF M&G in 2012 when we all first stayed at Wynn. Won't this be the third year we've stayed there?

@clemi was the first person Sassycat and I met as well. She's just a people magnet. Everybody lovers Clemi.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    @clemi was the first person Sassycat and I met as well. She's just a people magnet. Everybody lovers Clemi.
    OMG you're so sweet to say this @seemoreroyals!

I have had the honor to meet so many good peeps and the best part is we've become friends... priceless!